1. Where can I buy movie tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online here or in person at our ticket booth the night of the show.
2. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. If your card does not have one of these logos on it we do not accept it.
3. When do the movies start?
Movies start at dusk. For more specific times please check the individual movie page you wish to attend.
4. Can I purchase a ticket after the movie starts?
Yes you can. You can purchase them online or in person as normal.
5. Can you play [MOVIE TITLE]? I really want to see it.
We’ll sure try. We choose our movies every Monday based on a variety of factors. We do our best to choose movies that will be interesting to the widest possible audience.
6. How do I listen to the movies?
The drive in uses an FM transmitter for audio, so any FM radio will be able to pick up our sound. The station for Screen 1 is 90.3FM and Screen 2 is 87.9FM. We do not broadcast over the internet.
7. Is the flea market open?
The flea market will open on APRIL 11th. When the season begins it will be open every Sunday from 6am until 3pm, rain or shine. If it is closed for any reason we will post the closing on both our website and our facebook page. Weather permitting, we plan on being open from April through October.
8. How much are flea market vendor spots?
Spots are $15 per Sunday. Spots are first come, first served. However, vendors can prepay for the year and reserve their spot if desired. There is no discount for prepaying for the year. See onsite flea market staff for details.
9. I purchased my ticket online and now can’t attend the show. How do I get a refund?
Refund requests should be sent to email@example.com. Refunds typically take 3-5 business days to process. Refund requests must be made before the show begins. Tickets are not refundable once the movie has started.
10. When do the gates open for the movies.
Gates open roughly two hours before the start of the movies.
11. If I only want to watch the second movie, can I show up later in the night??
Yes. Your ticket gets you access to both our first and second viewing of the night. You can watch two movies on Screen 1, two movies on Screen 2, or mix and match. Please note that if you show up later in the night you will have to take whatever spots are available, as the lot is not cleared between viewings.
12. Can I sit outside my car and watch the movie?
Yes you can! However, we require masks inside the concession stand.